Dividend Pool Smart Contract
We continue to work hard and make sure our users’ experience is as comfortable as possible and continue to provide a great experience. We have to make some new implementations to the dividend smart contract, one of which is the capability to connect the feeder smart contract (2nd smart contract for advertising funds) to it, and since we have to implement a new dividend smart contract, we decided to take advantage of this situation and implement a few additional things for future implementations.
What do you need to know and do?
- The full amount in the dividend pool has been paid out to all frozen token holders as one big payout.
- Users need to unfreeze their tokens and withdraw all dividends from the current smart contract ASAP, as there is a 48hr unfreeze period. This way you can be ready to freeze on the new smart contract as soon as it is ready.
- The new dividend smart contract will be ready this week.
- The feeder smart contract will be ready a few days after the dividend smart contract.
- The feeder smart contract will have at least 75k TRX added to it when it starts.
- We will add a tab in the dividend popup on the Website for the old smart contract so people are able to unfreeze their tokens easily afterward as well.
- The dividend smart contract will pay out 7% daily and the feeder smart contract will pay out 1% of its total amount daily to the dividend smart contract.
The revenue share percentage has changed, and from this point onwards, the platform will only keep 35% of the total revenue generated by the DappStats platform.
After discussions with members in our VIP group, we have decided to utilize the extra 15% going towards the token holders’ side as follows:
- 5% will be added to the dividend pool, making a total amount of 55% being added to the dividend pool.
- 5% will be used for mining new platforms to help further boost the dividend pool.
- 5% will be used to buy and hold or buy and sell strong tokens that have the potential to pump and further help boost the dividend pool.
The team tokens have been released. As mentioned in our previous article, we will freeze a maximum of 150,000 tokens per month out of the total 12 million tokens released.
We will keep a close eye on the dividends, and at the end of every month, we will take action with our team tokens accordingly.